Welcome!

Hi! My name is Felipe L. Carvalho and I am researching in a very exciting field of Electrical Engineering. I am working on my Honors Project named “Biomedical Signal Processing.” In this project, I am working with Texas Instruments’ OMAP L-138 Digital Signal Processing Board and components of analog circuits to design experiments covering applications of Signal Processing in Biomedical Engineering.

I am involved with this project since July of 2013 and by the end of it, scheduled to May/2014, a new Biomedical Signal Processing Engineering Laboratory course will be fully designed and ready to be implemented. The best thing is that this course is being designed using low-cost hardware and software!

Join me in this exciting and challenging topic. This webpage is the primary channel of communication.  All documents, code, tutorials and lab guides written throughout the next few months will be made totally available in this page!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate in sending me an email: fcarval1@fau.edu

About fcarval1

Felipe L. Carvalho is a senior in the Electrical Engineering program at Florida Atlantic University (FAU), Boca Raton - FL. At FAU, he is part of the Innovation Leadership Honors Program and as part of his undergraduate studies, is currently working on his Honors Project "Biomedical Signal Processing." Additionally, he is a co-op at BlackBerry, where he works closely with principles of telecommunications and software testing. He is a Tau Beta Pi certified member, where he also volunteers as Chair of the Student Outreach Committee. Felipe is an IEEE student member for the 2013-2014 academic year and his research interests include Biomedical Engineering, Control, Power, and Energy Systems.