A preliminary lab guide for Experiment 1 “Emulation of Typical External Resources such as Oscillators and Oscilloscopes” is now available under Biomedical Signal Processing -> Lab Guides
To download the files needed for Experiment 1, click here.
The Preliminary Experiment 1 Lab Guide (Emulation of Typical External Resources such as Oscillators and Oscilloscopes) can be found here. An updated version of this lab guide will be posted shortly.
This evening, we received the news that our Draft Paper submitted on January 7th, was accepted into the 2014 ASEE Annual Conference! This is an admirable milestone achieved by our research group as we are one step closer to a Final Paper acceptance!
We are now working on the revision for the Final Paper that shall be submitted on the 16th of February. Our research group is working harder than ever before to submit a state-of-the-art paper. We appreciate the support, and will provide project updates on a weekly basis.
A timeline of our paper’s journey:
- October 20, 2013: Abstract submitted
- November 5, 2013: Abstract accepted/Call for Draft Paper
- January 7, 2014: Draft Paper submitted
- February 4, 2014: Draft Paper accepted/Call for Final Paper
- February 16, 2014: Deadline for Final Paper submission